1. Archeocoach.com General Policies
The Client may cancel a one-hour appointment (in person or online meeting) by notifying archeocoach.com at least 12 hours prior to the scheduled appointment – or less than 12 hours if there are real extenuating circumstances. Otherwise, the non-attended appointment/lesson/tutorial will be charged at the full rate. The tutor/coach may cancel lessons by giving a 12-hour notice to the client. If the lesson was pre-paid, the appointment will be rescheduled at a time agreeable to both parties, or alternatively, the client will be refunded. In case of longer lasting appointments, notably those that include preparation time, like the organisation of a workshop or masterclass, project management, consultancy work, etc., the Client is advised to cancel before the preparation commences, at least one week in advance or as stipulated on the contract between the Client and Archeocoach.com: otherwise, the full fees will incur for the preparation and the scheduled meeting.
- Clients who are not present – or more than 15 minutes late - at the scheduled appointment – whether an online appointment or a meeting in person – still have to pay the full fee for the session/appointment/tutorial. In the event of adverse weather conditions, like snow, it is up to the discretion of the Client and Archeocoach.com to decide whether a scheduled meeting can be held. There is always the alternative of an online meeting (e.g. Skype) instead of cancelling a meeting.
- Limitation of Liability
We endeavour to provide the best possible advice and help, educational and academic services to all our Clients, but we cannot make any promises with regards, for example, to a student’s performance at University as a result of the academic coaching he/she received from Archeocoach.com.
- Payment: Currency is GBP / £, unless otherwise stated on this website. Payments are usually due at the end of the month or the completition of a task, whatever comes first. See the payment information on the Contact/Booking page.
- Refund policy
For all services, there is a no refund policy unless there are extenuating circumstances (for which official documentation is required) or particular reasons mentioned above that may have led to the cancelation of a pre-paid meeting/session. Also see above under "Cancellations".
The content of this website (including, without limitation, all designs, pictures, information, data, other files, etc.) is protected by copyright. No portion of this website may be copied or replicated in any form without the written consent of the website owner. This website does not intend to use items that are not in or copyright or in the public domain; if you believe that materials hosted by Archeocoach infringe your copyright, please send us a written note including all detailed information, consisting of, inter alia, a statement regarding your claim and your full name and address.
- Ownership of Intellectual Property
All intellectual property, including any related material (such as written documents, visual products, photos, drawings, research results, video documentaries, etc.), that are developed for a client/customer, will be the property of Archeocoach, unless explicityly specified differently in a written contract. Title, copyright, intellectual propoerty rights and distribution rights remain exlusively with Archeocoach.
2. Disclaimer | avertissement | Haftungsausschluss:
Please surf at your own risk...
- By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Disclaimer. If you disagree with any part of this Disclaimer, then you do not have our permission to access or use the Website.
- All information on this website is assumed to be accurate and correct but no assumptions of liability are intended; the information is correct at the time of publication of this website (11 September 2019, updated 20 January 2020) and is subject to change without notice. All prices may vary depending on product specifications.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the website and the information up to date and correct, but we cannot guarantee its completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability. We are not responsible for any action taken as a result of the information or advice on my website. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- External Links:
Through this website you might be able to link to other, external websites which are not under my control; these links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; the inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them, and I bear no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.